logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
forumadmin  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 1:39:58 PM(UTC)
forumadmin

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Welcome to Zandora Legends

First I would like to welcome everyone to the Zandora Legends campaign setting. Some of you may be asking yourself, what is Zandora Legends and what is a campaign setting. In short it is a Roleplaying Game world originally designed for the popular game Dungeons & Dragons. The setting is now on its 15 year anniversary and has been played by dozens of players and is finally coming out to the public. The system is now being released as a system-less world meaning it has no rules. It is designed to be played with any rule system of your choose including D&D 3e/4e/5e, Pathfinder, White Wolf or any other game system you can fathom.

The upcoming months will bring significant updates to the website including races, classes, factions, maps and conversion guides to your favorite game systems. First and foremost I will be working on the over-all template design of the website then including short stories describing the world, its history and current events. The campaign guide will be released as purchasable pdf docs in six separate installments starting with the Core World Campaign Guide, which will describe the bulk of the details and history. My current release schedule is subject to change but the current plans are as follows;

• June 2015 - Website template to be completed, enhanced with images along with social media sites setup with weekly updates of the progress and site news bulletin.
  • July 2015 - Races, Classes, factions and World Map completed and posted
  • August 2015 - Player's Guide Release along with a free short story to get players familiar with whats happening.
  • September 2015 - Core World Campaign Guide Release

I will modify this list as the months progress as some may come sooner or later.
Richard Kauhl  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:40:33 AM(UTC)
Richard Kauhl

Groups: Administrators
Man

Release Schedule Update

We have fallen short of our September 2015 release date, but I am glad to announce that we are on schedule for a February release. 
  • January 2016  - Player's Guide
  • February 2016 - Campaign Setting

luca  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 7:55:00 AM(UTC)
luca

Groups: Registered
United States

he website including races, classes, factions, maps and conversion guides to your favorite game systems. hr assignment writing service‚Äč  First and foremost I will be working on the over-all template design of the website then including short stories describing the world, its history and current events. The campaign guide will be released as purchasable pdf docs in six separate installments starting with the Core World Campaign Guide, which will describe the bulk of the details and history.